Our dental team is proud of the quality of our dentistry and the durability of our treatments. We want to correct your dental issues, however, we also want to help you prevent dental problems in the future, saving you time and money. Long term success of our dental treatments depends, in part, on the patient's level of care for their teeth and gums, which includes: continuing home care, regular dental exams, and cleanings. (The specific products and treatments recommended depend on each individual). Since we are really using best technology available, we guarantee our treatment results as below:
|Nobel BioCare Dental Implants||Lifetime|
|All on four permanent porcelain bridge||10|
|Porcelain-fused-to-metal crown/bridgework (Titanium)||2|
|Porcelain-fused-to-metal crown/bridgework (CrCo)||2|
|All-porcelain crown/bridgework (Cercon)||7|
|All-porcelain crown/bridgework (Cercon HT)||7|
|All-porcelain crown/bridgework (Emax)||10|
|Composite filling||6 months|
- If the patient does not undergo routine check-up at least one a year, during the guarantee period, at our clinic or at your local dentist.
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If the dentist’s instructions are not followed
- Patient’s fasting glucose level increases above 7 mmol/L. According to American Diabetes Association, the fasting glucose level for non-diabetics should be from 3.9 – 5.5 mmol/L and for well-controlled diabetics should be from 5 – 7.0 mmol/L.
- In the event of accidental damage.
- If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after X-rays or chemotherapy).
- If patient does not notify us prior to exercising their guarantee.
- If the guaranteed dental work or any part of it is continued or corrected at another clinic without prior notification and agreement.